Collection Of Personal Information:
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
How Your Personal Information Is Used:
1. Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
2. Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
3. Send you requested product or service information.
4. Administer promotions and notify you of important events.
5. Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
8. Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings.
9. Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
If required by law (like to comply with a warrant, court order, or legal notice served ), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may need to disclose information about you
Information Sharing With Service Providers:
The Yardhouse uses one or more outside payment processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies are secure payment gateways and do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com .
All our payments go through the secure servers of our trusted partner - PayU